So my line up for what I am planning to attend is still up in the air a bit. There are so many great sessions, but here is what I'm leaning towards:
Tuesday I'll be attending the Certificate Program - "Gamification: Using Game Mechanics to Create Engaging e-Learning"
Wednesday's plan is to start the day with either Mobile Learning or ID for Learners with a Very Short Attention Span.
Then onto the keynote - Brain Rules for Learning by Dr. John Medina
Following this I'm planning on moving into the expo to look around, network, check out the master classes and connect with the people at Articulate.
The Afternoon is set for me to attend
- Creating Engaging Learning Designs
- Social Learning without the Technology
- Lessons Learned from 200 Rapid eLearning Gurus
Thursday is less specific. I start the day off not knowing where to begin. I'm draw to 3 different Morning Buzz sessions:
- Free Tools to Develop eLearning
- Instructional Design Ruts
Then my plan continues with Eight Ways You Can Build Better Quizzes with Articulate Quizmaker, followed by How to Create Decision Making Scenarios on Any Budget.
Next I'll be deciding between:
- Elearning Project Management Principles and Practices
- Finding and Using OER
- Your Brain on Graphics
Once again, during these sessions (above) I'd like to tray to get to any or all of these ones that are running in other areas:
- Working with SMEs
- Understanding Media Types
- HTML 5 - Everything You Always Wanted to Know to Get Started
- Size Matters - What can you really show on a mobile device screen
- The Art of Storyboarding
Exciting and exhausting all at the same time.




0 comments:
Post a Comment